Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Feeling Overwhelmed

 Lately the pain I have radiating from my back through my hip, knee and leg have been almost unbearable.  The medication they are giving me is no longer effective on the pain.  I found out I have severe stenosis. It's a narrowing of the spinal canal so nerves are pushed  and there is pain from back, to hip and pain down the leg.

I'm praying that the surgery center will call soon to schedule my shots in my back.  I can't do much of anything because of the pain.  I try to work through it, but need my cane to walk.  I can take only so much pain before I just need to go to sleep.  Fortunately I can sleep until the pain wakes me.                                    

This cute picture gave me a laugh.  This little guy is enjoying the last week of warmth here in Ohio.
                                       
This is a card where the challenge was to make a card with animals that hibernate or items that keep you warm in winter.  Love these two little mice.  I'm thinking of making this a baby card for my niece's baby.
 This was for the Hope You Can Cling To challenge on Splitcoast.  You needed to make a card with roses.
 This card was yesterday's challenge to make a white silhouette card.
This is the verse of the  day.  Through what we do, people are drawn to us.  It's showing others, Christ in us.  There's no greater testimony.
Blessing of the Day:Pain seems a little better, the sun is shining and my family is healthy.
Thanks for stopping in today.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...