Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

Happy Thanksgiving to all.  In my quiet time here's what I read from 'Jesus Calling'.  

To protect your thankfulness, you must remember that you reside in a fallen world, where blessings and sorrows intermingle freely.  A constant focus on adversity defeats many Christians.  They walk through a day that is brimming with beauty and brightness, seeing only the grayness of their thoughts.  Neglecting the practice of giving thanks has darkened their minds. How precious are God's children who remember to thank him at all times. Rejoice in this day that God has made, for he is our steadfast companion.


When I stop to think about all God has made possible for me, I cry.  I look around and have more than I deserve.  Yet my father in heaven blesses me with his unconditional love and provides for more that what I need.  I am eternally grateful for His blessings.


This is a beautiful card from my dear friend Patti.

This card is from my dear friend, Jane.
This card is from Patti's sister, Hope.  Thank you ladies for your beautiful cards.
This card was for the sketch challenge on Splitcoast. I'm loving working with these crazy birds.
This is today's card. The challenge was to make a card using leftovers from other projects.
When I read this on FB I just had to share it.
This is a beautiful song that God brought to me today.  I was listening to Passion 2013 onYou Tube.
This will bring comfort to you.

Blessing of the Day:Being with Family
Thanks for stopping by.
I pray that I can continue to be thankful each and every day.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...