Friday, November 27, 2015

Welcome Baby Adam!

Baby Adam entered the world last week.  He is a premie and needs to stay in the hospital another month or so.  Here in the top picture is my twin sister, Granny Annie, holding Adam.
Here is Rebekah and Stas, her step-dad.
What a wonderful celebration of life.  Marty is the first grandchild on each side.  I'm sure in time he will be spoiled rotten by these grandparents! LOL

 This is a card I made for Splitcoaststampers clean and simple challenge.  That's so hard for me.  I just love these cute little guys.


Here is the verse of the day.

Here's the Casting Crowns version of, Good, Good Father.  See what you think.



Blessing of the Day:Seeing Annie, Stas, and Beka holding Adam.
I got lots of Christmas shopping online.
I sold 30 cards to a long-time customer.

Thank you for reading today.
I am so encouraged by your comments.  Thank you so much for the gift of commenting.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...