Monday, November 9, 2015

The Simple Woman Daybook November 9, 2015


Simple Woman's Daybook  
For Today...November 9, 2015
Outside my window...I am seeing the first strings of light.  Deer walk through our yard eating grass.


I am thinking...It's too early to be up.  Pain is a terrible alarm clock.


I am thankful...that we have doctors and pain medicines.  Wish they'd find one to help beat my pain without knocking me out.


I am wearing...a t-shirt and pajama bottoms.  The pj bottoms are roomy and don't push against my hip and leg. That's where the pain radiates.  It is hard when I wear jeans.


I am creating...cards for an assisted living facility and for women with cancer  at MD Anderson Hospital in TX.


I am going...crazy with the pain.  I am sleeping more and trying not to get stir-crazy.  I can't drive on the drugs and it hurts to walk, so I keep walking to a minimum if I can.


I am wondering...If I can get a pain blocker appt. some place else and sooner.


I am reading...The Photograph by Beverly Lewis.


I am hoping...to get this pain handled and move on to more important things that need to be done.


I am learning...that I need to trust Jesus for all things; even the pain issues I'm having.

I am hearing...Christian music on my laptop

 Around the house...all is quiet 

In my kitchen...all is quiet.  Kids have made peanut butter and honey popcorn and chili. The chili will be for dinner tomorrow evening and for Grandpa's lunch today.


One of my favorite things...to eat such wonderfully flavored apples in the fall.


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Checking to see if I can find a place to do the blocks in my back sooner than the 18th.


This is an encouragement to me today.  Hope it is for you also.

This is where it all began....check it out.
Blessing of the Day:pain wasn't as bad. Thank you Lord.
The chili was amazing that Ben made.
Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,


No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...