Sunday, November 8, 2015

Card, Reminders, It's Not Over

This was my card for today's SCS challenge.  I love these cute little Chubby Chums stamps and dies.  I stamped and colored with Copics. Then I sponged the white panel to look like clouds. then masked the sun and used a pit of curry and sponged lightly on the sun.  I added the lace to make it pop.
 Isn't it amazing how the Lord uses our circumstances to rediscover his word.  Not only is my pain involved in being thankful for everything.(I'm trying) but God constantly reminds me of this.  What's the worse thing that can happen to me?  I'll die, right? If I die, I'm with Jesus. I can't lose.  Only those who are left will lose.


I've got to get back to my daily reading of the word.
                                        

I continue to battle this shart pain from my back, to my hip and down my leg all day and night.  The medicine they gave me hasn't really touched the pain.  That gives you an idea of the pain I'm in.  It's pretty much restricted me to the house.  I am amazed at how much energy pain zaps from me.  I can sleep 3 hours in the afternoon and go to sleep at 10 p.m. easily.  Thank you to all who have been praying for me.  I truly appreciate it.  The 18th is when I go for the first round of pain blockers.  I am living for that day. However, I just had a thought, what if they don't work either?  I know that's the enemy trying to put negatives in my mind.  So I surround myself with Christian music all day long.
Give this a listn.
I just heart this song last night and thought I'd share it with you.

Blessing of the Day:Tim rested today instead of going to Brianna's house to work on it.  He doesn' want to get burned out or sick from being there 4-9 each night after work.
Thank you to family who will take up the slack for me.  I can't do things than require me to be on my feet like making dinner and loading/unloading the dishwasher.
Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....