Saturday, November 7, 2015

Billy Graham is 97 Years Old

N.C. Favorite Son ExhibitFranklin Graham shares insight about his father as the "North Carolina Favorite Son" exhibit opens today at the North Carolina Museum of History in Raleigh. The exhibit documenting the life and ministry of Billy Graham runs through July 2016.
Posted by Billy Graham Evangelistic Association on Friday, November 6, 2015
It is fantastic that Billy Graham is 97 years old! Here is a story to preach to anyone who thinks, one person can't do a thing.  Look at what God and Billy Graham have done together.  God provided 3 generations of Graham's that preach the gospel and are with God saving souls.

Billy Graham and God saved my soul way back in 1983 when my husband wanted a divorce and my father died. There are millions of people Billy Graham won't know he saved.  I'll be in heaven thanking him and God for bringing me there.

If you are saved, do you remember what happened?  Make sure you tell God thank you for what he's done for you. 
                                 

I saw this on FB and wasn't sure if I agreed or not.  It's so hard to root for a losing team year after year ya know?
This is the fry box turkey I made today for a friend.  Her daughter is in Kindergarten and this will be a treat box for the Thanksgiving Feast Luncheon.  Isn't it cute?  We used my punches and punched out the head, beak and body.  She'll cut strips of paper and round them off for the feathers and make the wattles.



This is the card I made for todays Inspiration challenge.
                                                            Here is my inspiration:
Check out this cute, little kitty.  Love the blue eyes.  
Blessing of the Day: I got to help my friend with the turkey.
I've gotten more cards finished for the cancer drive from Splitcoaststampers.
Thanks for dropping in.
Blessings,

No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...