Saturday, December 5, 2015

Dreams, Card, Faith, Soldiers

Have you ever had weird dreams?  I've been having weird dreams since this nerve block.  Last night I dreamt I had twins and was nursing them while a party was going on.  A man I used to know was there.  My sister said she was going to die and another friend said she was going to die that night.
That is really bizarre!  I actually checked the obits to see if anyone I knew died in that last couple of days. LOL  That's how real it was.

This is a card I made from the Inspiration challenge on SCS.  Here's my inspiration:

I thought the nativity cut out was very similar to the pattern on the bracelet.  I cut out an ornament with silver glimmer paper then used glue dots to attach them.  I added silver cord to the top and embossed using the ivy embossing folder.  I had silver ribbon to run left to right.  I'm also trying to use up designer paper.  This is retired from Stampin' Up.
1 Peter 1:8-9  When I read today's verse I thought of  Toby Mac's video where he explains why he believes in God.  Take a listen to the short video below.

I saw this Christmas lights video on FB.  I've never seen one that honors soldiers.  It's several different songs.


Guess what?  I worked a long, hard day yesterday and no pain!  I thought for sure when I woke this morning I would be very sore because I over did it.  Nope, no pain at all.  This is the first day since August that I haven't taken anything for pain! Praise the Lord!  If this keeps up I won't need the 3rd shot.  God, you have blessed me beyond my wildest dreams!  You bring me closer with each day and all of the things you do for me.  I so don't deserve anything from you, Grace covers me.  I know as a parent no matter what my kids do or say I still love them and want to give them things.
  Thank you God for not giving me what I deserve, but what you want me to have.  Thanks also for not giving me all that I ask for.....what do I know compared to you?  You know what's best for me.

Blessing of the Day: I had a day to chill out and clean up my stamping area. I  sorted the presents I've bought by mail that have been stacked in my room.  I also sat on my favorite loveseat drinking coffee and doing quiet time.  Nothing like rocking on my loveseat, and thinking about God as I look out the window at all He's created.  So many blessings I see.

Thank you for all of your prayers.  I'm feeling so grateful right now.
Stop by again soon.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...