Thursday, December 3, 2015

I Made It At School All Day!

Praise God! I went to volunteer today and made it through the whole day without pain!!!  I felt so wonderful just being there with kids.  I got hugs, lots of hugs from little ones just for returning to their classroom.  That's payment enough right there!

I am so tired tonight.  It's like I used to feel the first week of school in September.  I love it!


This is a beautiful song that was perfect for tonight.  Give it a listen.

Blessing of the Day:I was able to be a school all day, pain free!
Thanks for stopping by.
Sorry so short, but I'm so tired.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...