Sunday, January 17, 2016

Simple Woman's Daybook January 17, 2016


The Simple Woman’s Daybook

FOR TODAY January 17, 2016

Outside My Window...It is dark and snowing.  We have a lake effect snow advisory in effect. 

I am thinking...I need to make some birthday cards.

I am thankful for...a doctor appointment Wednesday.

From the kitchen...All is quiet. I'm hoping someone has seen the diswasher needs to be emptied.

I am wearing...sweatert, jeans and shoes.

I am creating...nothing right now but plan to when I put these reports away.

I am going...to  Physical Therapy tomorrow.  I pray I'm not too sore after.

I am reading...nothing right now....it's too crazy with all these reports I'm writing for school.

I am hoping...to make multiple cards tonight.

I am hearing...the quiet sounds of talking upstairs and the ticking of a clock.

Around the house...all is quiet.

One of my favorite things...is reorganizing my craft room every once in a while.  Love, love, love to help people organize!

Spent  Saturday helping a friend put together a Stampin' Up designer paper notebook.  You punch 1" squares and add them to a printed paper that tells the name and colors in the designer paper. Then you put this in a protective sleeve and put into a notebook.  She gave me a hard time when I made mine. Then she asks me to help make one for her!  LOL

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:Physical Therapy and grocery shopping tomorrow, Physical Therapy and Dr. appt. Wednesday, at school TH and Fri, Sherlock movie extravaganza Saturday.

Here is picture I'd like to share...My son, in blue shirt, is the assistant coach for his former grade school team.  He was about the size of #2 when he played here.
Another new song from Unspoken called, Call it Grace.

We went to visit Ben and Rachel's church today.  It takes some getting used to when you hear a different pastor preach.  Not sure I liked it.  Praying God directs our path.

Still feeling pain but Wednesday maybe we can move forward and get this fixed.
Blessing of the Day:Tim and I had a wonderful lunch date.  We're starting our Bible reading together tomorrow.  Praising you God.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...