Monday, February 29, 2016

God Knows What To Do

It's not a surprise to me that God Knows What To Do.  It really isn't.  Sunday was a blue kind of day for me.  I wanted to just sleep the day and the pain of losing Kristina, away.  I just wanted to go back to sleep so I wouldn't have to think about it ya know?

Tim was on his way to Illinois for work, Sarah was working and Ben and Rachel were doing their missionary work at churches.

I decided to watch something on Netflix. Beachfront Bargain Hunt was chosen.....After seeing 2 episodes of the beautiful homes with water all around I noticed I felt better.  It was then I realized that God knew my pain and was leading me through it. What's more awesome is that I recognized it and thanked Him.

I added a video to this that can be played anytime you feel sad or depressed.  It's 3 hours of ocean sounds. It's so peaceful.  Thank you God for always providing.  Thank you for giving me peace.

I was able to do some productive things yesterday including going out to Panera with the kids.

This is who God is:


Here is another picture of my friend/colleague Kristina.
I don't know if any of you are like me, but this spoke to me. LOL
My niece posted some new pictures of her son Adam. Isn't he sweet?
Check this out, it's precious.  I've seen lots of pictures like this posted places, but to me it's more special when you know the people!

This is Ben coaching at the last basketball game PHCA played.  They lost 16 to 13.  I love seeing my son working with kids.  He loves this kind of thing.  He's already planning to do this next year!
Guess who baked?  Yes, me.  I usually don't because I don't need extra carbs, but I had several very ripe bananas so I made a  large loaf with nuts and a small loaf for Sarah without nuts.  She's allergic to nuts.  Aren't I the best mom?

This is a card I made for yesterday's featured stamper challenge.  The green card was my inspiration.
Here is the relaxing beach sounds video.  I pray it helps you get some peaceful time with God or just time away from the stresses you are facing.
This is a song I posted for all my friends and colleagues at Parma Park who are suffering the loss of Kristina.  Praying that peace will eventually come to all.

Blessing of the Day: I had dinner with kids last night and got to ask for prayers for Kristina's family, friends and me.  I told them it hit me harder than I ever thought it would. They were so supportive.  It made me feel blessed.

Heath Update: I had the second shot  last Wednesday.  Today I'm feeling some pain and some tingling.  I'm hoping it goes away soon. Prayers requested please.

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

1 comment:

marymaci said...

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of lovely Kristina.
So young and leaving her husband and young child will be very difficult for them and all those whose lives she touched.
She and her family are in my prayers.
As you are as well, Sue, with your family.
I so enjoy your blog. You give such inspiration and praise to God.
Love your creativity, and your day-in-the-life-of-Sue stories, and your positive look at Cleveland. You find the coolest pictures!
Thank you

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...