Saturday, February 27, 2016

A Sad, Sad, Day

Our world lost an incredible Mom, Friend, Sister, and Teacher today.  Kristina was a special Education teacher at Parma Park with me.  She was a delight to work with.  She had exceptional skills to work with special needs students.  She also had an amazing rapport with staff, friends and parents.
Kristina had a fantastic funny side.  Her laugh was contageous.  Her little boy, Daniel will be 3 years old soon.  This loss has put all who knew her into a deep sadness.  We're all in total disbelief.  She passed away in her sleep.  She was a healthy lady. The Bible says, ....in the blink of an eye.

This is a reminder that if you haven't accepted God as your Lord and Savior, you need to do it today.
To think someone younger than me should be taken from this life.  That's so sad to me.
Please pray for family and friends who will mourn her passing for a long, long, time.  I cry thinking of Daniel growing up without his amazing mom.  I know God will provide and I need to trust Him.
This is the inspiration card I made today.  Here is my inspiration:
/:


Cry To Jesus by Third Day
I shared this to FB to bring some comfort to Kristina's family and friends. I know that time and with God's help eventually we'll find peace.  We'll never forget Kristina.  She'll be forever in our heart.
Blessing of the Day: Tim and I had a lunch date.  I'm praising God that I didn't know about Kristina's passing before lunch.  Tim will be gone for 10 days to Illinois to add computers and technology to the 2 new stores Lube Stop has purchased.  Please pray for his safety as he will be driving both ways.

That's it for today.  I am worn out and so sad.  I need to sit in God's presence and let him comfort me and hold me close.
Thanks for visiting and for your prayers.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...