Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Forgive and Let Live and Move On

Seems like the days have gotten away from me.  It's Tuesday already.  I'm trying to get things done around here.  You know how that is?  Stamping or cleaning?  Stamping or cleaning?  Such a hard decision to make.

When I decide to stamp, I feel guilty.  I usually can work through that but yesterday I couldn't.  So I never posted last night because I was so tired! LOL

I found this on FB of course and really liked what it said.

One of the lines above says-'forgive and let go.....'  That made me think of Mat Kearney's song, Moving on.  We all need to do this.  The line from his song goes like this: Forgive and let live and move on.  You'll feel better for it.
  
What a blessing to see this.  Sometimes I think I am alone in things and rejoice when I see that I'm not alone.
No matter what, God is my everything.
I promised I'd share cards I've made.  This first card is one from Saturday's show box swap.  Thanks Jan for the fun.  I loved the sentiment-Have a magical day.
Here's one I made with paper Jan gave us.  A friend of hers has a friend that makes the paper.  Isn't this amazing?  Jan had a huge amount and wanted us to take a bunch.  So you'll see some cards with backgrounds like this.  This reminds me of those candles that used to be very popular.
I thought this made a cute baby card.  I am trying to use things in my left-over box.  The box I put extras in so I can make cards with them.  My box is pretty full so I'm using things.
Jan had a cool background stamp called stones or pebbles.  I used black embossing powder then used distress inks for the background colors. Then I colored this little guy using the same colors.  This was for Sunday's challenge on SCS.

I'd like to try this again and play with the background by adding water to it next time.
This is a flower from Our Daily Bread Designs that Jane colored.  I just added it to this cool paper and think it looks great!  It needs a sentiment I know.
Todays verse:As soon as I saw this I thought of 1 Corinthians 13:13 which says, And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
Once again here in 1 Peter, God is telling us that Love is the greatest.  He's saying above all else love one another deeply.
In a marriage there is a deep love.  The longer I'm married, the deeper the love, the less I see the flaws in Tim.  You know early on in a marriage you think, 'I'll change him.'  But you find that you can't do that. At first it's frustrating.  I kept thinking, he doesn't love me enough to change.  That totally sidetracked me from building our relationship and living the path God wanted for me.  The longer we're married, the more I'm seeing the gifts God gave me through Tim.  Thank you God for not giving up on me!  Thank you for giving me Tim for a lifetime.


I visited my mom Sunday and she wasn't having a good day.  My brother was going out of town for the day and that added to her anxiety.  She said she was fine, but knowing he was going to Cincinnati was upsetting.  It was the same routine for her, he was going to work and would be home for dinner.  But she gets anxious.  She didn't want me to come over, she said she'd be fine.  She doesn't get up until around 1 p.m. so she'd be by herself, just like every other day until 5 or 6.  Chad was going to be there the whole day so everything was the same.  I wish I could alleviate the anxiety she faces each day.
She was very forgetful.  She'd ask questions that we had just talked about.  She's so hard on herself. I answer every question like it's the first time she's asked it.  She senses she's asked things and feels badly that she's that way.  She keeps apologizing and that lowers her self-esteem.  I'm praying that she can sense this less and less so she can feel better about herself.

Blessing of the Day: I've been given another day to do God's work.  So have you if you're reading this.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...