Friday, April 15, 2016

Friday, kindness, Life Peace

Isn't this little guy a hoot?  I am so ready for the weekend.  I have to tell you getting up early all week and working a half-day isn't what I want to do.  I helped with testing, but I'm telling you I am so tired!  I remember from teaching full time that it takes a few weeks to a month to get used to getting up and going all day.  
After school we had Card Making.  I teach 3 cards and a 3-D project.  So we were done about 5:20.  

Then we started looking through things donated and before we knew it, it was almost 6:00 p.m.  I had to drop a friend off at home then go get Sarah at work.  I'm doing the happy dance now that I've eaten and have my cup of coffee.
 

I thought this was a gorgeous photo.  Not sure how they got the texture in the sky but it is striking to say the least.

 This was one of the sweetest things I saw today. There's nothing sweeter than a kiss from a toddler.

 Verse of the Day:The spirit + you=life and peace.  I can relate to the equation, how about you?

 This is a picture of my father-in-law and mother-in-law taken years ago.  What a wonderful opportunity to see them as a young couple.  Makes me wish I could be a fly on the wall to hear what things were like back then.  My mil looks so happy.

I found a cool video of the terminal tower.  I hope you enjoy it.
Check out the terminal tower video.

My Christmas cactus is blooming again.  It blossomed at Christmas and now again in April.  I have an African Violet that has blooms!  These two plants love the south-east window.

Tomorrow will be more stamping with two friends.  We each will make a card for the others to do. We will take home several cards and have lots of fun being together.

A first grader told me another joke today.  She said what do you call a cow who has just had a calf?
Answer: decaffinated!  Get it?  I laughed out loud with that one.

Blessing of the Day: I got to see Sarah today.  She got me a lantana tree.  I'll show you a picture tomorrow.  They bind several lantanas together.  They aren't the plants, they look like they have a wooded stem.  So they look like little trees with beautiful blooms on them.

I think I'm liking that Sarah works for a green house!  I love, love, love flowering plants.

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...