Wednesday, April 27, 2016

That's How You Change The World

Point out anything in me that offends you-
Did you see that line in this Psalm?  How many of us are brave enough to pray that?
How many of us would be willing to give up that which offends God?  What could that type of thing be?
It could be gossip, leaving work early, it could be living beyond your means, it could be watching tv or movies that you know wouldn't please God if  He were sitting next to you on the couch.  It could be making money your idol or how you speak to people or your family when no one else is around.
We all have sin in our daily lives.  We all have things that we do that aren't pleasing to God.  We need to examine our life and see where we need to change to be more like God.
We need to find quiet time to be with God and time to ask for his help then follow Him when He shows what you need to change or give up.  Can you do that?  Only with God's help could I do that.



Some days it's hard to find quiet time to be with God.  The evil one always tries to crowd my day with 'things that need to be done.'  Those things often lead to other things and other things and before you know it, it's time to end the day.  I'm praying that I can find time first thing in the day before I do anything else.  I need a cup of coffee and my Bible.


Here is a picture of one of our beautiful crab apple trees in the front yard.  I just love this time of year when it is so beautiful!  What usually happens is soon there will be a storm and all of the blossoms will be blown away.......

Here there, What day is it?  Hump Day!   How ya doin? I know this is a giraffe, but that's what came to mind when I saw him on a blog I visit regularly. LOL

This is the card I made today for the sketch challenge.  I love this stamp and coloring it.

Yesterday I spoke about the ripple effect you can have on the world around you.  Listen to this song by Newsboys called, That's How You Change The World. It has these lines in it that I talked about yesterday.

'Cause there's a breaking heart
That's fallin' apart
And tear filled eyes lookin' back at me
God, won't you help me to see

It's the prayer in an empty room
Little things we do when nobody's around
A hand reaching out to a heart in doubt
It's the smallest spark that can light the dark

It's the kind words
A simple smile
More than showin' up
Going the extra mile
It's giving everything
When you've got nothin' left
Sharin' a little hope
With a single breath

Go out there and change the world around you.  No one else can do what God has assigned to you.  See the difference you can make in your life and the lives of others.

Blessing of the Day: Ben and I got the grass cut.  I got grocery shopping done. I got laundry done and made meatloaf and baked potatoes for dinner.

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....