Tuesday, May 31, 2016

The Cavs Are All In!

Here's another touching video to honor the Heroes who have given it all.

Tomorrow is the beginning of the new catalog year!  I can't wait to use some of the new things Stampin' Up has come out with.  There are 5 new colors, new accessories, new designer paper and stamps.
We as demonstrators can order a month early to have samples for customers to see.  However, it is a very select group of items.  I decided to wait until I could order what I want.  One of the great things is, I've earned $100 cash from my sales to buy things from this catalouge!

I read this and thought, yup that's right!

Oh my, isn't this funny?

Well we finally know who we will play in the NBA finals;The Golden State Warriors.  Cleveland is ready to go.  We're ALL IN!

It all starts Thursday. Cavs are away for the first two games.  We'll see how they do.  It's funny, tonight Rachel asked, "What are you guys going to do without a game to watch?"

This is the card I made for today's color challenge.  The colors were cherry cobbler, Wild wasabi and gold. I used wink of stella gold on the flower centers and clear wink of stella on the leaves and flower.
If you ever doubt how much God loves you listen to this song by Jesus Culture.  He fiercely loves you.

Our Verse of The Day: It's sad how we constantly disappoint God. I remember a Bible study where after reading of Israel's failure to follow God's ways, I wondered aloud why God didn't just give up on them?  Then I heard in my heart, "For the same reason He doesn't give up on you!"  Your are his beloved child and He loves you more than you will ever know....


Blessing of the Day: Tim was able to go shopping with me today.  We got groceries, did a return at Walmart, went to buy pool things and got some meat at Romanos.  I was tired I took a nap!  I guess he did too.  He's making good progress from his surgery Friday.
Thank you Lord for helping him with this.

Thank you for stopping by. Thank you to all who have been saying prayers for Tim.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...