Sunday, May 29, 2016

We Remember

This is a beautiful song by Steven Curtis Chapman in honor of soldiers.  Take a listen.

This is a picture to help us remember.  It's not about the cookouts and family picnics. It's about the ones who died to keep us free.
This is my great-nephew, Adam. He's such a cutie pie. I love the footies on his PJs.
This is a card I made to honor the featured stamper today on SCS.
This is the card that was my inspiration today.
This is a beautiful picture for Ohio.  It almost looks like a painting.
Tim's not feeling well today.  Seems the medication is making him feel funny.  He stopped taking it and is now in pain. Hopefully the over the counter pain meds will help.  Prayers would be appreciated.

Blessing of the Day: I got a nap today. I was so tired that I slept from 4:30 p.m. until 9 p.m.  I guess I needed it.  I've been doing more since Tim's surgery Friday.

I've been able to make needed cards this weekend.  I'm making multiples.  I have a cute bear birthday card that I'll share tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....