Friday, May 6, 2016

Woohoo! It's Friday! CAVS GAME 3 in ATLANTA!

This says it all.  We are getting ready to go on vacation tomorrow morning.  We'll take a 10 hour drive to Nag's Head, North Carolina.  I love ocean vacations.  They are so calming.  We will have 2 cars so we have choices of what we want to do each day.



It's a bright, sunny day in my neighborhood today!(Cue Mr. Rogers!) I love when it's sunny.  This is my African Violet in full bloom for the second time.  It really loves it here in the morning sun.
This is our white Crab Apple tree in the front yard.  We have white on the right and pink on the left side of the house.
I have to say that there comes a time when those sales don't do anything for you.  Sad to say.  I'm not one to buy the newest gadget unless I see a need for it.  The MISTI was the last new thing I got because I make so many cards each month.  
Here is the card I made for Tuesday's color challenge. Pool party, pear pizzazz, wisteria, blackberry bliss.
Here's yesterday's card.  This is a new stamp set which will retire this year from Stampin' Up catalog.  I've looked at it every time I looked to order but thought now if I don't order it I won't get it.  It's a single stamp.  This was for school challenge for teacher appreciation week.  I used scissors, tape, glitter, flowers that kids bring in spring and a doily which is used at the retirement parties you go to at this time of year.
I liked this because there are many people who don't know what it's like to be depressed and not know why you are feeling like you are.  You can't just SNAP out of it.
I don't have young children anymore, but I still pray for them wherever they are whatever they are doing.

Daily Verse:For no one can ever be made right with God by doing what the law commands. The law simply shows us how sinful we are.

This is a new  song by Mercy Me.  Take a listen and see what you think.  All you've gone through has made you who you are in the Lord.
You are holy, you are righteous, You are one the the redeemed, Set apart a brand new heart, You are free indeed.  Every mountain every valley thru each heartache you will see every moment brings you closer to who you were meant to be.


Blessing of the Day:I have the day off to finish packing.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...