Thursday, June 16, 2016

Solly's

Check out this place online. They serve burgers with butter and there's nothing better!
All of us had a great meal here at Solly's.  They have some of the best burgers I've tasted.  We came here last year and I asked to go again.  Now it's a tradition when I visit.
Last night Anne and I went to a ladies Bible Study at her church.  I really enjoyed this group of ladies.  They were so easy to talk to and get to know.  We were studying Acts 2.  

Verse of the Day: Jeremiah 17:7-8
This is Passion with the song Remember.  It's a powerful song. I hope you enjoy it.


Blessisng of the Day: Bible study with women who made me feel very comfortable as a guest.
Thanks for checking in.
Blessings,

No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...