Friday, July 15, 2016

Cards, Cards, Cards

I've been busy today making cards.  I colored elephants yesterday and made them into cards today.  These cards will be sent to South Carolina Dept. of Juvenile Justice to be used to encourage the kids there.  I stepped out of my comfort zone and made non-birthday cards with the elephants and balloons.
This cutie pie is holding a balloon saying, you did it.  He is standing on washi tape. Pretty cool huh?
This cutie pie has been backed on hand made marbled paper.
This is the same marbled paper. I love the painted nails on this elephant.
I added green balloons which went perfectly with the card base and the designer paper,
This is out of my comfort zone with stamping the circles then adding an image.

 Check out THIS cute video.  It will make you laugh and make your day.
I'm feeling so good that I got so much done today.  After I photograph the cards in groups, I'll send them off to Jennifer at the South Carolina Department of Juvenile Justice.


God can do anything for us.


Check out this song from Steven Curtis Chapman called, We Are More Than Conquerors.


Blessing of the Day: I started with my quiet time on the back porch.  I had my coffee then got started on my cards.
This afternoon I spent time in the pool relaxing. It was so peaceful.
Tonight I finished cards and began to photograph them.  The rest will be done tomorrow in daylight.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...