Saturday, July 16, 2016

Laundry, Prayers, Adam and Jesus

My friend Jan came over and brought a fun stamp set over for us to play with.  This is a stamp set with lots of stamps.  Usually those kinds of stamps overwhelm me because there are so many pieces parts.  Jan showed me how much fun I could have by just doing one thing at a time.  This is the second card I made with the same design as the first one.  We had so much fun putting these together and chatting about other things we could do with this set.
 This is the first card I made with pieces parts. I loved this little elephant and wanted him in the washer like he was a favorite stuffed animal.  I added sequins to make this a shaker card.  I like how it came out.

Continuing to pray for those in France. What an atrocious action of hate.  It's so sad that this is how ISIS fights and kills men, women and children. God will have judgement on all of these individuals.
This was seen not far from here, a baby turkey following mama. I wish I could have seen this in person.
Here is sweet, sweet Adam talking to his mom.  I asked my niece to video tape Adam talking and post it. Check out the link below.
Here is a sweet video of Adam talking to his mama.  It is so precious. It reminded me of when my kids were little. A little tear escaped.

I saw this on FB and wanted to share.  With all that's going on here in Cleveland, it's easy to forget that our athletes will be competing in the Olympics.  Prayers going out to all who attend.  Police have already told people they cannot protect them.

Verse of the Day: God is my refuge and fortress. I think this picture of the bird being protected by the leaf was perfect for this verse.
GRAMMY winner Chris Tomlin has released a new single, "Jesus," available today, along with a lyric video and acoustic performance. "I hope you’re encouraged no matter where you find yourself when you hear this song," Tomlin said. "Know that Jesus is with you, he is for you and he loves you."

Blessing of the Day: Spending time with Jan stamping.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...