Wednesday, July 20, 2016

The Simple Woman’s Daybook



The Simple Woman’s Daybook 

FOR TODAY July 20, 2016

Outside My Window... It's dark and the fireflies are out as well as the crickets.

I am thinking...that the week without kids is almost over.

I am thankful for...time with Tim without kids here.

From the kitchen...it is quiet except for the sound of the dishwasher.

I am wearing...t-shirt, shorts and no shoes

I am creating...insides for lots of birthday cards.

I am going...to the eye dr. tomorrow.

I am reading...an Amish romance novel that's taking me forever.

I am hoping...to begin watching the movie, Out of Africa with Robert Redford and Meryl Streep.

I am hearing...someone snoring loudly from upstairs.

Around the house...all is quiet except for Phoebe who bounds in here walking all over my desk. I have to hurriedly put my ink away so she doesn't step in it and stamp all over my desk.

One of my favorite things...is sitting on the screened in porch late at night and hear the night life.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:Having Sarah and Brianna over for dinner tomorrow, stamping with friends and getting this craft room more organized.


Here is picture thought I am sharing...This is those adorable elephants again. I like making cards with them. I used the selfies picture frame and showed one elephant giving flowers to his friend.  I love the pearls and earring she's wearing. I have been using the metallic paper and the laminator  to get the flashy colors on the card base.  
I have to say that it's been nice here with just Tim and I.  There isn't stress. There isn't a mess, there isn't a dishwasher that needs to be run or emptied. 

Blessing of the Day:Sitting outside on the screened in porch with Tim at dusk and enjoying the quiet.

Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...