Monday, July 18, 2016

Worry, Card, Ice Cream, Mercy and Prayer


This week the RNC is here in Cleveland, Ohio.  I have been worried about this a lot lately.  These words help me to remember that God is in control.  Nothing is a surprise to Him. Everything passes through Him to us.  Please Lord, help me to give this all to you.  There's nothing I can do in worry. I can do far more in prayer.
Today Ben and Rachel went to camp with 15 kids from their church and will be gone a week. I pray that all of them will grow and change as God wants them to.  I guess Ben and Rachel were given a couple of challenging kids.  I pray that Ben and Rach can impact these student's lives this week.  I also pray that God acts in both Rachel and Ben's lives.  Each time they've gone on a retreat they've seen changes in their own lives.

This is a card for today's technique challenge and clean and simple challenge.  This is a stamp set a friend let me borrow. I had lots of fun creating this card.  The technique today was to make a card look like an instant picture and use the sun.
Special time with Tim tonight. We went on a date to The Pinecone which is an ice cream shop attached to Maria Gardens here in North Royalton.  What was great was we went later and the kids were gone.  We could sit in the rocking chairs and eat our ice cream and talk.  No bugs were with us either.  It was a wonderful time together.  We were going to go to Dairy Queen but it was too busy so we went to The Pinecone. God knew where we should go for quality time together.  Thank you Jesus! I truly enjoyed myself, rocking next to my sweetie!
His mercies are new every morning.....what an incredible gift, isn't it?


MERCY-compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.

This is the perfect song to go with today's Bible verse.  I've also included the definition of mercy to help us understand what this verse is saying.
In spite of what we think, say and do, God's mercy is new every morning. That's some kind of love isn't it?
This is a new to me music artist, Audrey Assad. The song is peaceful and beautiful.  I hope you enjoy it.


Blessing of the Day: Date night with Tim getting ice cream.
Thanks for stopping by.  Let me hear what you'd like to see here.
Blessings to you,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...