Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Cards and God

Here are some more cards from the Splitcoaststamers challenges.
This challenge was to use boots and water color your background.
 This card was done by coloring the panel with markers then embossing your stamped image. Lastly you took a water brush and brushed off some of the color on the panel. Then you see your embossed images.  Cool huh?
 This is one of my favorite cards.  These stamps shot the front of the elephants.  When you open the card you see the back of the elephants peeking over the fence.  So darn cute!
 This card was watercolored then I added salt and let it dry.  It makes cool effects on the stamped area.
 This is ivory card stock on dark brown paper. It looks black I know, but it's dark brown. Then I added pearls to the die cut.  Thanks Jan for the cut out.

Verse of the Day:We need to be connected to Go to stay strong, in our daily battles.  He's the only one who can help to guide you on His path for you.


This is Chris Tomlin's newest song.  He's put it with a beautiful video of people who have  trusted God to get them through tough times. You may need a tissue.


Blessing of the Day: We are both enjoying the temporary empty nest.

Prayers Please: Tomorrow I will have the cataract in my left eye removed and lasix done as well.
Sarah's looking for a job and is nervous telling Pat Catan's she's leaving after 2 weeks. Please help her overcome her anxiety about this.

I told her I was praying for her and I was proud she's come so far.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...