Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Splitcoaststampers Challenge Week

33 years ago my dad died of lung cancer.  Sometimes it feel like an eternity and sometimes it feels like it was recent.  I love you Dad and miss you so very much. I know one day we will meet again in Heaven.  I can't wait.

Here are some cards I made for the challenges on their site.
This first card was a combination of two challenges. The first challenge was to make a double Z folding card and a shaker card combined.  The paper has the new colors for this year from Stampin' Up.
 This is also a double Z folding card with a jar of coffee beans.  I like to make shaker cards.
 This challenge was to make a beach scene.
 This challenge was to pick three things to put in your card.  There was a Tic-tac-toe board with 9 things to choose from.  You had to pick three things in a row.  I chose stripes, using twine and a tag. I put twine around her trunk so she wouldn't forget to send her friend birthday greetings.
 This card you had to splatter ink or spray inks and make a background.
 This challenge was to make a picnic card and include ants.  I stamped the table cloth then Riley. I colored him and his frame of ants. I even made the bottom of the marshmallows brown.

 Verse of the Day:
Image result for 1 Corinthians 9:24-27
Our beautiful city once again in all its splendor. 
Take a listen to Walk on Water by Family Force 5.  I am working on "trust you deeper".


Blessing of the Day: I made a lot of cards to be donated today. I love doing card challenges.  It helps me grow as a stamper.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...