Friday, August 5, 2016

Cards and Support

I have more pictures of card that I made today for the Splitcoast Fan Club Challenges.
The first photo is a box I made to store cards in. I have tabs to label the type of cards being stored.
Here are the directions to make this.  

This is a double challenge. The background was made with spray starch and spray inks and plastic wrap.
This is a friendship card I made.

This is a cute birthday card for kids. This is an older House Mouse stamp.


This card was made by using aluminum foil in  my Big Shot to emboss.  Then I used a Copic Marker to color the foil.

This is a stamp I borrowed from a friend.

Please pray for my cousin he is in critical condition.

Duchniks Towing at Geisinger Community Medical Center.
9 hrsScranton, PA
I am taking time out to ask everyone to please say a prayer for my son that was hit and pinned by a tracker trailer on interstate 81 ClarkSummit PA he is in critical condition and can use all the prayers he can get. Thank you.

Instead of a music video, I have a video my son Ben made. It is a report to his supporters how they are doing and what they are doing.  I'm so proud of him.  He is a missionary on the west side of Cleveland.  He will soon be moving to Cleveland to continue his missionary work with Rachel.  Check out their blog to see more of what they've been up to. You'll also find how to support him and Rachel.

God makes sure we have what we need.  All of us here are leaning on and trusting on God.  Ben needs more supporters and Tim and I need peace of mind as his company is being bought.

Blessing of the Day: I got to swim today.  Sarah came to dinner.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...