Sunday, October 9, 2016

Cancelled, Fall, Silver, Gold, God

Third Game is cancelled in Boston due to rain from Matthew.
Division Series - Cleveland Indians v Boston Red Sox - Game Three
Love the spirit in our town!

My friend, Jan came to stamp today and she shared this sentiment.  I fell in love with it.  The great thing is that it is online so I can print it on cards myself.
This is a card I made for Sarah Annie.  This was the first stamp set I ever bought from Stampin' Up. You should have seen the first card we made with it. We were so proud that we showed it to everybody!  We all had to start somewhere ya know? LOL
 
This is a card I made for the ways to use it challenge. You were to make a birthday card for a season. I chose summer.
This is a fall card I made today.  The word hello was added to a piece of crushed curry that had been embossed with leaves.
 This was a card I made using up old designer paper.
 This is one of a few cards I made today while Jan was here.  I tried different items on the buds.
                                                                  silver pearls
                                                                      sequence
                                                                         rhinestones
                                                                    gold glitter dots

We had a fun dinner time tonight.  Ben, Rachel and Sarah came by for pasta.  It's always nice to see them.  Ben and Rachel had to go to youth group so we had a bit of time to catch up with Sarah.
I so enjoy talking to her now that I'm not the mean mom having to discipline her.  I'm loving this new phase of life.  Love being an empty-nester!

Phoebe is driving me crazy as I write this.  She loves tape, adhesive and anything sticky.  She tried to grab a piece of paper I wiped liquid glue on.  Then she was biting on a clear envelope I had dies in.  The she grabbed a stamp set that was in a different clear envelope.  It's like having a toddler on my desk.  I have to grab everything and put it in a nearby drawer!

Verse of the Day: John 3:16
Image result for john 3 16

Natalie Grant has such a beautiful voice and message here.  Give it a listen.

Blessing of the Day: Having the kids over.  Love every minute of that time.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...