Saturday, October 1, 2016

The Heat Is On......

Remember this song? As soon as I typed the title for today's post, I had to look it up to see if I could find it.  Ha, ha, I did! It really took me back in time.

Tim turned the heat on this morning. As I got dressed, I heard the familiar sound of the heat turning on then the fan beginning to blow warm air into each room.

I'm a bit behind on coffee day. I saw this on FB and thought it was so cute. I'm enjoying my coffee now, but it's nothing like this. It's chocolate, raspberry.

 Here is the card I made today.  Here are my inspirations for this card.
Here's a link to a tutorial for the background.
Verse of the Day:
Image result for romans 8

This is a new song by Matthew West.  Really listen and look at the words.  It's a beautiful, uplifting song.  We really need to hear God's voice talk about us not our own or Satan's.


Tim and I will be taking a delayed anniversary trip for a few days to Hocking Hills State Park.  We've rented a cabin there.  I will try to post while I'm gone.  You never know if there will be wifi in those hills.  LOL

Brought the plants in from the screened in porch.....this made for another sad day.  I know fall is here but hate each step toward winter and being cooped up in the house.

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...