Monday, October 24, 2016

The Simple Woman's Daybook October 24, 2016




The Simple Woman’s Daybook

FOR TODAY October 24, 2016

Outside My Window...it's dark and dreary with rain.

I am thinking...today would be a great day to go back to sleep.

I am thankful for...God's comfort, peace and mercy.

From the kitchen...all is quiet as dinner with Ben and Rachel is finished.

I am wearing...jeans, t-shirt, and shoes....I miss my flip flops.

I am creating...cards with new stamp sets.

I am going...to sleep soon.

I am reading...Always Green by Patti Hill.

I am hoping...I can get my errands done early tomorrow.

I am hearing...beautiful, quiet piano music.

Around the house...it's quiet except for Phoebe when she brings a toy to play with me.

One of my favorite things...is learning new things. Today I learned how to make an explosion card.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:A mammogram, and an eye dr. appt. Pray for Tim and I.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
 This is the card I made with a new stamp set that I got Monday. The color challenge was indigo, Bermuda bay, coral.
 This is the inside to the explosion or Turkish Map Card.  Directions to make this are here:
 This is the outside of my card.  I just love Penny Black cuties like this.
Verse of the Day:
Image result for Ephesians 4:2-3

This is a true man of God. Listen to this conversation.  Our kids need role models like this in Hollywood.

Blessing of the Day: Ben and Rachel stopped by for dinner. It is always a fun time.
Thanks for stopping by,
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...