Monday, November 21, 2016

Simple Woman's Daybook For November 21, 2016

This link is where this concept of Simple Woman began.

For Today, Monday, November 21, 2016

Looking out my window it is once again dark too soon in the day.  At 5:00 it's now dark, meaning that by 7:00 it seems like midnight! LOL

I am thinking I need to get my Thanksgiving cards stamped and sent out tomorrow.

I am thankful that Tim is holding up as well as can be expected with all this stuff going on at work.

One of my favorite things is looking at baby pictures.  I posted some on Facebook and Sarah posted some of her favorites.
I am creating lots of Christmas card for people in nursing homes so make sure they are not forgotten this year.

I am wearing long sleeves, jeans and shoes and socks.

I am reading The Christmas Secret by Wanda Brunstetter.  I love Christmas books, especially new ones.

I am hoping to get cards sent out tomorrow for donations to different places.

I am learning to be patient and to lean on God when Tim says, Job opportunities are few and far between.

In my kitchen I've just put the chili I made away and made a cup of tea.

In my inside garden the Christmas Cactus are blooming as are the begonias and shamrock plants.

 Bible Verse of the Day is: Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death.
Romans 8:1-2

Some pictures I'd like to share: Cardinals are one of my favorite birds.  Have you ever seen so many on a tree?

Image result for birds cardinal gif


 This is Edgewater Park here in Cleveland yesterday. Check out the height of the waves!
 This is the card I made today for the technique challenge.  Ink up a larger acrylic block with a light color (pretty in pink) Then stamp on the block with another stamp in a darker ink.(melon mambo) Then place card stock on top and transfer the image to paper.
Verse of the Day:What exciting news that Jesus has set us free from the law of sin and death.  We will live with Him in Heaven one day.
Image result for Romans 8:1-2

This is from the Newsboys new album called Love Riot. They say that with all of the hate crimes going on in this world, it's time to have a LOVE Riot.  Give a listen to the words.

Blessing of the Day: Tim seemed to have a good day at work. He didn't come home stressed.

Thank you for checking out my page today.
God bless you.
Blessings,

No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...