Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Thank You One Sheet Wonder

I've been working on a 10-card One Sheet Wonder for thank you cards.  Here are two of the cards from that OSW. These were made for the clean and simple challenge for yesterday at SCS. The first card has minimal stamping then dry embossing.  The second card has stamping for the background and no dry embossing.  I like how different they both are because of the dry embossing.

 This is a thank you card for Sarah and Brianna for hosting dinner/movie night last week.  I love this new Sale-a-bration set called, Hey Chick.  I stamped one for each girl then gave them each a pearl necklace.  They will get a kick out of this.
 This is my card for stamper of the week.


May you sense the Lord's loving presence today...keeping you close to His heart, assuring you of his tender care, and covering you with His amazing grace!

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...