Friday, January 20, 2017

God is Good All The Time

We found out yesterday that Tim has a new job!! He's been out of work exactly one month.  He kept teasing Sarah that on Trump's first day in office, he got Tim a job! LOL
Tim had one more interview Tuesday but won't now. He asked that company if he could interview any sooner and they said no. So after praying long and hard about it, he chose TripSpark Technologies. They are at Superior and 9th downtown.
So we are praising God for all He's done in our lives.
  
So we knew this was all God. Here's our Cool God Story.
Tim wouldn't have quit Lube Stop because he needed to take care of his family.  The job had become very stressful and Tim hated it. 
God knew Tim wouldn't leave that job, so God took Tim out of Lube Stop with a buy out and reduction in force.

Tim and I talked about so many things through all of this.  I told Tim, I could live just about anywhere not to worry about leaving here. I told him we'd also talked about down-sizing. If it needed to happen now, I was ready. I like living here, but if God wanted us somewhere else, I would go.
To totally surrender like that didn't come easy.  I have to say though, each time I've done it, wonderful things have come out of it.

The first time was when I told God if He wanted me to be single the rest of my life I would.  Then Tim came into my life.
The second time was when I told God if He wanted Brianna to be our only child, I would be okay with that.  Then Ben and Sarah came along.
Now with Tim's job, I felt peace when I finally came to the decision to go where God wanted us and to trust God to lead Tim to the job He wanted him to have.

Tim said he couldn't have hand picked a better place.  It's a small office which he wanted.  It is jeans casual, something he couldn't have imagined.  The people were very friendly  when he was introduced during his first interview.

So we thank God for His hand in our lives.
 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us. Ephesians 3:20

This is the card I made for today's inspiration challenge.  The hello love, card was my inspiration. I stamped Hello, then added a little heart next to it.  Then I dry embossed part way and added the ribbon and hearts.

I love sunflowers.  I also liked what this said. I'm trying to live for today.
Image may contain: flower, nature, text and outdoor
Here's a FB post from me today. It was 60 degrees here so Phoebe and I sat on the back porch and watched the birds.  You can see the slippers Sarah got me for Christmas.  They are perfect!
Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, tree, plant, shoes, sky, table and outdoor

Here's a song by Jason Gray called Sparrows.  Check out the lyrics.


Blessing of the Day: Sarah came by to do my hair. I got to spend time with her which is a joy.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....