Sunday, January 15, 2017

My Busy Husband

Tim is working hard on things that need to be done around here.  He painted Sarah's old room and we've set it up to be the guest room.

 Now that the room is blue, I'm going to find a new comforter and some pillow shams.
 This is my new room where I can watch tv, work on knitting or crochet projects, read or just chill. At first I told him I didn't need the room. After seeing how it looked with the pictures hung I thought it would be a great place to hang out.  It's also a great place to store my yarn on the closet shelves and my finished yarn projects in the bottom of the tv cabinet.
    What we did was to move things from the basement to the second floor.  Genius!
 This is the latest hat and scarf set that will be given away to the needy.


 I thought this kitty was just adorable! I love the beautiful blue eyes!
 Here's Phoebe checking our her new box.

Here's the card I made today. My inspiration is this bulletin board.

Blessing of the Day: Got to see Sarah tonight. She came to watch Sherlock with us. The other kids couldn't make it because of other commitments.
Sarah starts back to Tri-C this week. Praying for her.

Time for sleep.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...