Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Sweet Moment Love Is In The AIr

A friend sent this image to me via FB. You were to put a caption on it. How about God's Beautiful Creatures?
I also found this, In Our Home post. I think this would be great on a wall in our foyer.


This is the beginning of some Valentine's Day cards that I put together using some new dies from Stampin' Up. I love the little envelopes with things inside of them.
wqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
Chloe just walked across my keyboard and helped write a couple of lines.....LOL.
 I am making Valentine's Day cards for the South Carolina Juvenile Justice System so kids can send cards to their Mom.
 Isn't this a fun border? The little hearts stand up and are 3-D.
 Here's another little envelope with a little insert inside.
 You can see the little hearts on that border piece a little better on this card.

 This is a paper purse that I made following the directions found here.  The video didn't have the lace or the bottom piece of card stock. It wasn't as easy as the video stated.  It was difficult to work inside the bag. Now that I've done one, I have a better idea of what changes I'd make the next time around.


Verse of the Day:
Image result for Psalm 42:1

Here's a quiet song by Steven Curtis Chapman called, When Love Takes You Home.

Blessing of the day: Tim had a better day. The days are long and parking is $8 or more per day. I guess we'll just have to adjust. Praising God for Tim's job.
Please pray that he will adjust to this new job and journey to and from work.

Thanks for visiting,
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...