Friday, February 3, 2017

A Couple of Days Late

I started this Wednesday and never got back to finish it and post it.  Happy February! The sun in our area is staying out longer which is so good for me. It' brings the countdown to Spring closer and closer which makes me so happy!
I can't wait to get back outside on the porch for coffee and bird-watching.
                                                 
Ya know sometimes it seems like we look at others and see what they have and yearn for more.  I came across this the other day. I realized once again, God is all I need.  How about you?

I'm thanking God for what he has given me. I continue praying for Tim and his new work situation. He has a meeting with his boss Monday afternoon. I'm praying he can say what he needs to say.
I love being a Mom. It's the best and hardest job I've ever had. I have to say that now that the kids are grown ups, I love interacting with them.  They ask advice and even smile and laugh in my presence! Getting past the 'parents in charge' stage is wonderful.
The only thing I think that's better than this is being a grandparent.
He's our sweet Chloe yesterday when she came home from her surgery.  I loved holding her little warm body as I rocked in my chair.  Today she's ready to play. She's much better.

Here are two cards that I made for Tuesday's Color Challenge. Wisteria, soft sky and pear were the colors.  I had so much fun with the colors that I made two cards.


Today this came across my screen. I try to go to God first when something happens. 

Today was Rachel's last day at Mom's Deli here in North Royalton. I'm sure it was an emotional day.
She begins working at a CVS near her house in Cleveland tomorrow.  A good friend of Rachel and Ben's is a manager at CVS so he will train her. God is good. No more 30 minute drives to work 4 times a week.

Blessing of the Day: Tim's sharing how he's feeling about work. He has a meeting Monday with is boss. Praying that God guides him through the whole meeting.

Thanks for visiting,

Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...