Monday, April 24, 2017

Cards and Cats

Today I got some time to do two challenges on SCS. This card is for the Clean and Simple challenge. You needed to use a penguin.  I was so happy since I just received this stamp from Whimsy Stamps. I found some darling animal stamps from Whimsy.  This is called Penguin Birthday.

Here is another card for the Try a New Technique challenge on SCS. It's called Cling Wrap Background. You put cling wrap on your table add ink then spray with water. Put your watercolor paper on top of the ink and water. Then stamp on it to make your card.  This is a sympathy card for my Aunt and Uncle. They lost their grandson last week. He was a 31 year old police officer who was hit by a car while he was driving his motorcycle.  I used my MISTI to repeat stamping on the watercolor paper. I accidentally used the rough side of the paper so it took more to get get the images to show.
This poor cat, Phoebe is exhausted. She's been running from Phoebe, the kitten.  Phoebe has been chasing Phoebe all over the house. I found Phoebe up here ever watchful and very aware of her surroundings.
 Annie was showing Phoebe her glass of chicken broth. Phoebe was very interested in it. So much, she stood right up to get a taste.

 Tim was making tuna salad and these two monkeys got a taste. Later we found Phoebe by the can opener on the counter checking out the smell of tuna.

Verse of the Day: John 1:12
Image result for james 1:12 niv

This is another new song for me from Danny Gokey's album, Rise. I couldn't find a video with the lyrics though so you'll have to listen carefully.


Blessing of the Day: I got a lot done. I felt energetic. I had time with Tim and I had time with Annie.
Tomorrow she will head back home at 6 a.m.

Thanks for visiting.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....