Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Cards, Family, Hope

This is the card I made for the color challenge from Tuesday. The colors were smoky slate, pink pirouette and soft sky.  I used High Tide, from Stampin' Up. I drew a horizon line with ink, then sponged the sky and water. The sun was masked then colored with curry with a sponge dauber. The light from the lighthouse is yellow Wink of Stella.

This is my card for the sketch challenge today on SCS. I love this set called, Adorable Elephants. It comes with stamps and dies.  I popped up the images with dimensionals so they'd stand out from the pieces they were on.
This is a sweet, sweet picture of my twin Anne, her daughter Bekah, and her baby Adam.  They don't see each other as often as they'd like because Bekah lives in Kokomo, Indiana and Anne lives in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, baby, child and closeup
This is one of the prettiest sympathy stamps I've ever seen. 
Verse of the Day: 1Peter 5:8-9
Image result for Proverbs 19:1
This is a new song for me, from Tenth Avenue North. Give it a listen.


Blessing of the Day: Mom showed true compassion to an aide in rehab. She called her over, looked in her eyes, and talked quietly and lovingly to the aide. She was very afraid of a bug she saw in a room.
Mom talked to her and stroked her arm to reassure her aide that she was ok.  It was such a beautiful thing to watch.
Yeah, Mama's still got it!

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....