Thursday, April 27, 2017

Home Sick Today

Home sick today. It's not often this happens. About 5 a.m. I got up and was sick a few times.  I'd rather deal with pain than sitting in the bathroom waiting for the next round.
I was able to go back to sleep later and I got a few more hours of sleep.
I was supposed to go to school today to volunteer. I love to volunteer.  Oh well, what's a person to do?
Image result for feeling sick images
Sarah Annie posted this picture of the dogwood tree in Brianna's yard.  This is so gorgeous! My grandmother had a pink one and it was so beautiful!  This is so breathtaking!

 Here is the card I made this afternoon for the ways to use it challenge on SCS. It was to use tea items on things that begin with T.  I paper-pieced the cut. I used distress ink on the tea bag, sprayed it with water and wrinkled it a bit to look more realistic.
Verse of the Day: Psalm 27:13
This is a tough verse to live by.  I don't know why it's so much easier to :complain about things and pass along the evil all around us.  Do you know people who are always complaining about everything?  They are so hard to be around. I am working hard to see the positive. I see how I am affected by complaining and negative people.  It's exhausting to be sure.

Check out this song by Need To Breathe called, Hard Love. It speaks to me.



Blessing of the Day: Seeing Sarah today. Long talk on back porch with Tim. Resting and relaxing on the back porch.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...