Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Cards, Cards, and More Cards!

Lord, I continue to trust in you  even though Tim still doesn't have a job, and my siblings continue to be hurtful. I come to you to lay my problems at your feet. I thank you for all you do for me and my family.
I know you have a purpose for me Lord. Right now I'm encouraging others by making greeting cards for them to receive or use. Thank you for allowing the desire to continue to do this to be so strong.

What's YOUR purpose in life? Have you discovered it yet?


This is one of those things where you just sit and absorb it for a minute, then you go, "Yup."

I've been playing with different ways to use my new distress oxide inks.  For these cards I used watercolor paper. I spritzed the paper then added ink with a brush and watched the ink spread out on the water and even mix.
I used my heat tool to dry them, then added stamping to them. I'm pleased with what I came up with.

Here is one more bird using the distress inks and a sponged background. I finished some elephant birthday cards for an assisted living center.

This is my card for the color challenge today. The colors were red, white, blue and smoky slate. This is a gate fold card.

Verse of the Day: This is so appropriate for me at this time in my life. With sibling issues, God is showing me what he expects of me.
Image result for 1 Thessalonians 5:15

This is a song that will keep your hands clapping and your feet tapping. See what you think. There ain't nothing gonna steal my joy.


Blessing of the Day: I got lots of cards done. I spent time with Tim and having been praying for my husband and family.

Thank you for showing up.
Blessings,

No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...