Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Lawyer, Cards, Word of Life

Tomorrow morning we meet with the lawyer to discuss things siblings have done to 4 of us. It's so sad that they have done and hidden so much from us. I'm praying for an act of God to help this family move through this and heal.  I saw this today and claimed it for myself today.


I saw this and thought it would be a pretty addition to any garden except mine. The deer would think I was catering meals for them! LOL Some day I hope to have something so pretty in my yard.

This is the card I made for today's sketch challenge on Splitcoaststampers. Not sure I like it. It was difficult to put this together. I kept changing my mind.

This is the card I made for a guy named Robert who is going through rehab and needed cards.  The inside reads,  after therapies, life is good. Work hard!

Today's Verse: What a beautiful prayer.
Image result for Ephesians 3:16-19

Here's a new one from Jeremy Camp. I loved the words and the beat. See what you think.


Blessing of the Day: Sarah and I spent the better part of today together. We were celebrating her graduation from Tri-C. It is a 2 year community college here in town.  She worked hard and now has a 2-year degree.  She's not sure what's next. We're praying for her that she finds something that moves her like being a teacher did for me.
I'd never  tell her to be a teacher now. Whew, what teachers are treated like, paid like, blamed for, isn't worth it at all.

Please pray for Tim and a job. He continues to apply and go to interviews.

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...