Saturday, June 17, 2017

Chloe, Beaches, Grace

Check this out. I saw a link on a website that I visit, that had a link to an app that takes a photo and turns it into a digital image. I used that to make a picture of our cat, Chloe for Tim's Father's Day card.  Here's a link to the app.  

Here's the blog I visited to find this initially. (Thank you Leslie) Check out her amazing work on her beautiful Goldens.

Is there anything better than a Nantucket Sunrise?

Anything with the ocean, sea gulls and sunsets, I love. 
 I saw a cute joke the other day about gulls.  Why don't gulls fly over the bay? Because then they'd be called bay-gulls.  giggle, giggle😊. That's a great joke for a 4 year old.  

 Here is my card for today's Inspiration Challenge on SCS. I made this card at Jane's today. This is one of her stamp sets.
 This is my inspiration for my card today. Isn't that gorgeous paper?

Verse of the Day: Keep in mind though, that God isn't a genie to be used to get what we want. He doesn't work that way. We ask for things that are in God's will and in His time we will get an answer. It will be yes, no or wait.
Image result for 1 John 3:21-22

What is the grace of God?
Common Christian teaching is that grace is unmerited mercy (favor) that God gave to humanity by sending his Son, Jesus Christ, to die on a cross, thus securing man's eternal salvation from sin.

Here's one of my favorite songs about the Grace of God. My favorite line is, I'm running to your arms. Picture that will you? Running like a child into you Dad (God's) arms!
This is called Forever Reign by Hillsong.

Blessing of the Day: I got to stamp with Jane today. It's been a month or so since we've seen each other. Jane and her 2 nieces went to Ireland for 10 days.
When I got home, I found Tim had vacuumed the whole house, put towels away, put the clean sheets on the bed in the guest room, run the dishwasher and emptied, vacuumed the screened in porch and gotten his laundry done! Phew, I was so surprised and amazed that he did all of that. I made sure to continue to tell him how appreciative I was for all that he did.

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, you did a super job on this, Sue! I'd never guess it was a converted photo. Your darling kitty sure makes a cute stamp! Lovely photos and flower card, too. That sure is pretty paper. You matched the colors exactly!

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...