Sunday, June 11, 2017

Dogs, Cats, Beach

A day at the park for Brianna's two dogs, Harper, Sarah, Ben and Brianna.  Seems all had a great time.  I guess Harper got too excited at one point and had to be put in the car.....Fun Times.

Harper came by with Ben. She settled right in and when told to sit, she did, when told to lay down, she did.  She's learned commands pretty well. Isn't she just the cutest?
Image may contain: dog

Today Chloe was hanging out with me. That's what happens when Tim isn't around.  She's so cute. She's truly a people cat.  She follows Tim around like a puppy.
Image may contain: cat
 This is my card for today's Featured Stamper Challenge. The yellow/green card was my inspiration.  I changed flower, color, added ribbon and dry embossing, to make it mine.

I so wish this were true. Instead of saying, "There's no place like home." I'd say, "There's no place like the beach, There's no place like the beach."  Poof! I'd be a the beach, listening to the waves, the birds and kids playing in the sand.
Image may contain: text and water

Verse of the Day: Give yourselves fully to the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is NOT in vain.
Image result for 1 Corinthians 15:58

Check out the lyrics for this newer song by Ryan Stevenson.


Blessing of the Day: Visit with Mom was so wonderful today.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...