Sunday, July 2, 2017

Coffee, Beach, Fearless

For yesterday's Featured Stamper Challenge on Splitcoaststampers I chose the card with the lovely flower bouquet to make. I change the orientation, colors and stamps to make it mine.  I added ribbon as well. I like how this came out. I don't have many belated birthday cards.



This would be the perfect summer to me. I wouldn't like all of the people at the beach so I just pretend our pool is my resort! LOL  When I'm finished swimming I go into the screened in porch and sit with a coffee or iced tea in my hand. (I have to get it myself, no waiters here! Unless my sweet husband is around.)
Image may contain: ocean, sky, beach, outdoor, nature and text
I need this place more and more each day. Sibling issues continue to be a major source of stress. Praying God will use this to heal our family.
Image may contain: ocean, sky, cloud, outdoor, nature and water
Only God himself could color a sky so magnificently! Praising you Lord!  When I'd take the kids to day care and we'd see a beautiful sunrise, I'd say to the kids, "Look at the beautiful painting in the sky God made for us today."
Image may contain: sky, cloud, ocean, twilight, outdoor, nature and water

Verse of the Day: I know this is not a coincidence that God is sending this to me during this time of struggle with siblings.
No automatic alt text available.

This song is so freeing. We should all want to be fearless. Fear is something that holds us back from doing many things in our life.

Blessing of the Day: Patty and John, my siblings came into town this weekend and Tim and I got to spend time with them tonight on the back porch.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...