Friday, August 11, 2017

Last of Week Long Challenges At SCS

This is a card where I used a foil sheet over a patterned paper with special ink. I put it through my laminator then added a sparkly greeting.

This card is from a new set called, Coffee Cafe by Stampin' Up. I used my crimper to crinkle up the pink paper.  This was a sketch challenge.

This was a small image of an elephant and the words, Love You Tons, that I made into a shaker card. The swirly paper was given to me. It was hand made marbeling.

This is a shaving cream technique. I added the picture of the twins as the challenge was to pick a sign of the zodiac to picture. This has been a favorite, old Stampin' Up set for me because I have a twin sister.

This card challenge was to make a sea life card. I used distress inks and stamped fish on top. This too is an old stamp set from SU.
 This challenge was to use shoes. This is the only set I have that has shoes, except Pure Innocence stamps. I used to use the stamp when my kids were in track. The background behind the mouse is embossed. The brick around the mouse was stenciled with oxide inks.


Philippians 4:6-7 New International Version
Related image

Here's Hawk Nelson singing Drops in the Ocean. Give it a listen.


Blessing of the Day: Tim got more jobs done around here in between the raindrops.
I got my stamping classes listed on my SU site and Facebook.

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...