Wednesday, August 2, 2017

More Challenges

Splitcoaststampers continues their week of challenges for all of us who are in the Fan Club and support the site.  I really enjoy being challenged with different ideas to make a card. It makes one a better card maker when you can take a few ideas and form them into a card.

This challenge was to make a background for your image and add color and texture.

This little guy was used for the digital image challenge. He is an image from Mo Manning's site. He's stuffing that cupcake in his cheeks. That made me giggle so I had to have the image. I hope it makes those who receive this giggle too.

This challenge was to use a items on a tic tac toe board to make your card. I chose, things with wings, pink and flowers. This is one of my favorite Sweet N Sassy Stamp sets. It has a die now as well.

This challenge was to make a beach scene. I have made many beach scenes with sand, water and sky with beautifully placed chairs. For this challenge I thought it would be cute to show a different kind of beach scene. I know this has happened to people who aren't watching the tide as it comes in. I had fun making this one.

This card was to make a watercolor wash background. You can see that it looks like I made a frame around the image. The image is an old Stampin' Up favorite of mine called, Summer by the Sea. That is one set that won't leave my collection.

Verse of the Day: Once again here is a verse that reminds me that God's got this stuff that's going on with my siblings. I don't have to be upset about it. He wants me to have peace. I'm working on that.
Image result for John 16:33


Hope is What We Crave by King and Country. Give it a listen.

Blessing of the Day: I got to see Sarah today and swim with her.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...