Monday, August 21, 2017

Solar Eclipse 2017

Here in Ohio we were supposed to see an 80% eclipse. It was so cloudy it seemed like a day before a storm. We watched the eclipse online.
How about you, what did you do to see the solar eclipse?

I've been playing with stamps again and putting things together with pieces that have been sitting around. This first card is one I made for today's challenges. One was a spray ink background. I made a card and cut out frosting for my cupcakes from the rest of the sprayed ink background I made.
The cupcake and frosting pieces were cut out with the framelits from the Coffee Cafe bundle.

The second card is from a new Christmas set from the holiday catalog. It is called Season Like Christmas. It has two tree layers and the trunk. Then it has another layer which could be ornaments, lights or snow.  I think this makes a good masculine card. This is note card size.

This is my favorite stamp set from the holiday catalog called Painted Harvest. The color combination I used was, peek-a-boo peach, berry burst and fresh fig for the flower center. Love this color combo.

This card uses the other card stock that I made with the shaving cream technique. It features the retired stamp set called, Coast to Coast.
This is the cutie pie I made for today's challenges. The technique lovers challenge was to make a background with spray inks. Clean and Simple was to make a 'saweet' card. I think this penguin is as sweet as it gets! What do you think?  The balloon was paper pieced from the background paper I made.  I stamped the balloon on it then cut it out.

This is quiet a list of qualities isn't it?
Related image

I needed to hear Jeremy today.


Blessing of the Day: We got paper work notarized this morning so the money in an old work account can be rolled over into Tim's 401K.

We kind of got to see the solar eclipse.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...