Saturday, August 19, 2017

Today Was Stamping With Friends


Today was stamping with Jan and Jane. We each bring a card for the others to make. It's so much fun to share ideas. We all have different stamping styles.

This card is for the inspiration challenge today.

This was my inspiration for my smoothie above. I used the Coffee Cafe set of stamps and dies from Stampin' Up. The background is shaving cream technique.

Isn't this guy stinkin' cute!? This was Jan's card for us to make. Lots of coloring and fussy cutting. I think it's totally worth it. Thanks Jan!

This is Jane's card. She and Jan have little ones to send a kid card to. I thought this was stinkin' cute too!  No stamping on this one. It was made with dies.

This was my card for our stamping group today. Jan told me to add a bee. I think it looks cute.

I am praying this for you and me as well. 

Verse of the Day:
Image result for Proverbs 11:2

This is an amazingly moving song. Give it a listen. Jeremy Camp-The Answer

Blessing of the Day: Lunch with Tim, Stamping with Jan and Jane, Helping Jan organize dies.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,


No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...