Sunday, September 24, 2017

1st Day of Fall-a little late


Our first day of fall it was 85 degrees which had Sarah and I in the pool for a few hours. It was a gorgeous day! Indian Summer is the BEST time of year. People are excited about fall but I'm still hanging on to summer. LOL


These stones hold our  blinds down because Tim didn't want to drill through the carpet and floor. The rocks get warm during the day and the cats lay on or against them and fall asleep. Here's Chloe posing for the camera.

Ben and Harper came by after her visit to doggie day care. She was tired from her fun with the other dogs. She didn't sleep at all she had so much fun. She was pretty mellow for her visit today. LOL


Another Busy Week has flown by.  Here are cards for challenges this week. Love using the baby wipe technique to color those leaves.


This was for a challenge to use a spritzer and food on a card. I added this guy with two cups of coffee and added chocolate doughnuts and chocolate doughnuts with sprinkles.

This was a free image from a blog I visit. Oh, I wish I would have saved who it was from.

This card was for the sketch challenge this week. I had so many of these images for when my brother had his surgery.

This challenge was to use something you'd find at a school. It also goes along with using an acronym on a card.
I cracked up when I saw this card for the acronym challenge this week. I just had to share!

Verse of the Day:
Image result for John 14:6


Blessing of the Day: I got to spend time with Jan organizing her word stamps. Now she has lots of thank yous all in one place. The same goes for all the rest. That's a good feeling.

Tim helped Ben and Rachel stain their deck. It looks beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...