Thursday, September 28, 2017

Love With Your Life

Here's sweet Chloe covered by the blanket in the guest bedroom. She, like other munchkin cats, love to burrow under the covers. Phoebe is like that as well. It's so funny to see them move under the blankets. You just see this thing moving in the bed. LOL
This is the afghan Sarah just finished putting together using blocks that my mom knit. She's not able to do that now, so this is special. It's really special that there is an afghan made by granddaughter and grandmother. It is one of many that will be donated to Warm Up America, in January.  Thanks Sarah Annie!
This is a card I made with a stamp set called Merry Cafe. It is a coffee set made with Halloween, Fall and Christmas images. It should be fun to use. I love that they include little dies for the stick in the top and the tea bag.
 This card was using the baby wipe technique again using fresh fig, cajun and curry inks. Then I used gold glitter embossing powder for the sentiment. I love how fancy that sentiment is in gold.
 This card was made for a challenge where you had to follow their sketch. I turned the sketch and it worked perfectly for me.

My twin sister Ann and Stas' just celebrated their 15th anniversary! Happy Anniversary you two love birds! I love you both more than you will ever know.

I know this is from a few days ago, but it's fun to watch. The Cleveland Indians will be in the playoffs beginning next week.  We'll see how far we can go.
 We're still celebrating here in Believeland!


Verse of the Day:I'm so thankful that I can be renewed every day, aren't you?
Image result for 2 Corinthians 1:8-9

Here's a relatively new artist for me. Her name is Hollyn. Listen to her new song called, Love with your Life.  It made me think about how I live my life. Am I a light in the dark for unbelievers? Lots to ponder there. Think about how you live each day. Are you showing love in your life the way Christ did?


I spent the week swimming in the pool with 90 plus degrees outside. Monday and Tuesday schools around us were closed due to the heat. The school buildings don't have air conditioning. Many are two-story buildings where it's very hot upstairs.

Next week it will be warm, we'll see if it's warm enough to swim with the heater on.
Today Tim spent the day putting up new, black shutters on the front of the house. We've had green shutters since we've moved in. The black makes the house look so much nicer. I'll take a picture when he's done.

Blessing of the Day-Ben and Rachel came over. Sarah came over. It was wonderful to spend time with the kids. It's fun to catch up on what's going on with their lives.

I'm still at home and not volunteering at school. I'm praying for God to show me where He wants me to be. At school there are three new teachers so it will take time for them to become familiar with the curriculum and students.  We'll see where God puts me this year.

Thanks for stopping by,
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...