Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Cats, Cards, King of my Heart

What a silly cat we have. This is Phoebe in Chloe's little bed.  I am surprised Phoebe went in there. She's so cute and it's obvious that Chloe's not bothered by it.

This was my card for the color challenge this week. The colors were powder pink, pear pizzazz, so saffron and soft sky.

This is the card that was my inspiration for the Featured Stamper Challenge.
I turned the orientation used different stamps and colors. This is a Stampin' Up set that's perfect for Fall and Thanksgiving.
Today we had to use 'eyes' on our card. I chose this cross-eyed kitty. I was using up scraps from other cards.
 This is a card I made for this week's Tea party on Splitcoaststampers. It is for a woman who has just gone to hospice. We want to send cards with beautiful flowers to make her smile.
 This card is for today's sketch challenge. I love these Gerda Steiner stamps. They are just so cute.
I colored with Copic Markers used direct to paper for the background wood. I dry embossed the background and the small fence with Pinewood Planks embossing folder. The images are popped up with dimensionals.

This was for Monday's New Technique challenge. It is called box in a card. I can't wait to make a few more and give them as gifts.

I came across this a while back and thought I'd share.   There's stress in all of our lives. This is just a reminder of who can handle our stress. Give it all to God. He's got it and you!


You know after reading this I felt I had to include it here. There are so many people who don't know the Lord, God. I can't image how lives are without Him.  I can't imagine going through life's tragedies or even a day on my own. I'm praying if you don't know God, you will come to Him and ask Him into your life. There is nothing like it.


Verse of the Day: Psalm 34:8
Image result for Psalm 34:8

Listen to this sweet song by Kutless called, King of my Heart.


Blessing of the Day: Tim is adjusting to his new job. He got a call from a person he interviewed with a few weeks ago.  He's going to go after work one day and see what they have to offer. God please guide Tim and give him wisdom to make the decision that is in your will.

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....