Thursday, October 26, 2017

CCEE Challenge

I came across a new blog today that is all about challenges. It is a group of ladies who post on a blog called, CCEE Stampers.  Here's how they introduce themselves on their blog.
"So what is CCEE Stampers ... Cheers & Challenges Eclectic Ensemble we are a group of eager stampers who love to cheer each other on and do our own special challenges amongst ourselves, we would love for you to play along with us.

We look forward to sharing our weekly challenges with you here every Thursday .... come back and visit us each week to see what we have been up to."

So this week's challenge is cats.  I stamped this sweet kitty from a Gerda Steiner set called, Cats. I loved this one with its cross-eyed look. I put it on upside down with a birthday greeting.  Inside it says, "What's Up?" "Let's Celebrate!"   You can visit their site by clicking on the purple words.







Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

This cute kitty birthday wish is sure to bring a smile to the person who receives it!! So adorable!! I love the speckled background and the fabulous framing you used on your design!

Thanks for visiting my blog and for joining in on the CCEE Stampers'"Cat" challenge this week!!

Maryann said...

Welcome and thanks for joining our CCEE challenges, love your cute Kitty and the novel idea of using it upside down. Cheers Maryann

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....